05 November 2009

5 months....counting the rolls

5 Months Old




oops...over we go!






























Ethan is now 5 months old. I decided this month to take his picture in his diaper so everyone could see those adorable rolls! He is now eating rice cereal, bananas, and squash! He says "ummm" with each bite. I think he heard me say it to him while he was eating and he is repeating what I have said! He is sitting unassisted for moments at a time. We took him to the park last weekend to watch his first soccer game! He still loves his stroller-we are going on as many strolls as we can (bundled up of course) before it becomes too cold. Needless to say David and I are having the time of our lives with Ethan.

1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

Love - Love - Love my baby boy Ethan!
Beautiful Baby Boy! Hugs & lots of kisses