24 October 2013

this October day...







this October day marks the third day that the hubby has been gone.  
in all honesty..I don't dread him going on his annual hunting trip.  I
think the 'only child' in me enjoys the alone time.  Each year
I tackle something big...potty training or marking 90% of the Christmas
shopping off my list.  however October seems a bit early to Christmas shop.  I must
admit its kind of driving me crazy...not having a big project to accomplish.  

today I dressed the kids up in their halloween costumes to take a few photos.  
halloween eve always is busy with and brewing with excitement, so its hard
to get a few good shots and be in the moment.  we had the best time running
around, middle of the day dressed up, just being silly, laughing.  its true what
they say...the simple things in life are the best.  

so if it rains on halloween {60% chance here as of today} it will be okay.
my halloween was made today.  just me and my boys.  hearing them
laughing at each other, leaves crunching under their feet, was perfect.
  









Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: