09 December 2013

bits of red...






Bits of red are popping up all over our house.  Thanks to Pinterest I keep finding new ideas
to bring Christmas cheer into our home...so back to the craft store I go!  We took the boys
to see Santa, made a gingerbread house, and saw the Nutcracker this past weekend. 
We are in the spirit!  




Our 1957 Train around our tree


baby its cold outside!  Wish it would just snow!


my Christmas cheer


my favorite holiday decoration...garland on the stairs




Saturday morning I bundled up in the freezing temps and shopped with three great friends
at Tinsel and Twine.  It's a shops that are set up in barns and tents at the beloved Gentry Farms.  
It is Nashville Country meets Etsy kind of thing.  It was awesome.  They had the cutest 
Santa set with a real tree, big lights, outside of a barn... remind me about this next year!

It was there an old golden retriever came running up to me that was running loose 
around the farm.  It always think of my beloved Alex at Christmas and him sleeping 
by our tree.  I know this was his way of saying he misses me too.  





I don't know about you but my list gets longer each year...
I found this free printable to keep me organized.  Find it here

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: