16 September 2008

falling into fall

Since I was in college at Lipscomb University, I have started falling in love with Fall. I used to think of myself as a summer girl, but lately I can't get enough of the fall. This week we had our first fall-like day and Alex and I took advantage of it. We explored Crockett Park and tried not get lost. I'm not from Brentwood, so I'm learning my way around the parks. We love to run the trails at Edwin Warner Parks which remind me of my home park-Montgomery Bell. I used to take Alex to Montogomery Bell when he was a puppy. That is where he learned to swim by chasing ducks. I bought my first mum of the fall and can't wait for the pumpkins. Our fingers are crossed as we entered Alex and Moli into a photo contest at Vanderbilt. Every year, The House Organ Magazine February edition is dedicated to the Pets of the Medical Center. I have been at Vandy for 2 years now, and always wish I had entered them. Basically, it is pages and pages of employees' dogs and cats. There are thousands of employees so who knows if they will get picked.

0 comments: