07 December 2008

Oh baby!


We are expecting a stork delivery soon! I'm pregnant! David and I are thrilled! I am currently 14 weeks pregnant, which is 3 months and couple weeks. We will be expecting baby girl or baby boy Anderson around June 6th. Just shy of our 3rd anniversary. We can't wait to find out whether we should start shopping for blue or pink baby things. We surprised our families with the news around Halloween. I'm now in my second trimester and starting to feel better. However, I still dread the incubators early in the morning at work! That seems to be my trigger. I haven't had any crazy cravings...just salty foods. I usually go for the chocolate, but lately just pass the salt!

1 comments:

P said...

Wait WHAT?!?! I am soooo excited for you guys! That is such great news. You will be the cutest mom ever and I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl. Keep me updated! Love you!