23 January 2009

Oh Boy!!!

Baby's 1st Christmas Ornament


We are thrilled to announce it's a boy!!! We were thankful to hear that everything looked normal on the ultrasound. After the doctor's appointment, we went immediately to shop for boy things! David found one shirt he just had to get our little baby boy....never mind he'll have to wait until he's 2 years old to wear it!!! Here are just a few things we found:


Carseat Doggy Blanket




Hammerhead Sweater



Little Tadpole onesie




the first tee shirt David picked out!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited and cannot wait to welcome my grandson. I have to go shopping soon and oh, yeah David he will love it when Nana takes him shopping.

P said...

Scarlett I'm sooo excited for you! You and David are going to be wonderful parents, and I am SURE that you are going to have THE most precious little boy ever. Can't wait to see you and catch up