25 March 2009

7 months preggo


Most women say their first pregnancy drags on forever...well, mine has flown by! So far Baby Boy Anderson seems to be doing well. He has become more active and even woken me up at 4am having a soccer match in my belly. When I am at work taking care of my NICU babies, he really starts kicking when he hears the ventilators alarm! I think he prefers the soft bark of his dog Alex at home rather than the bells and whistles of work! David and I are taking Childbirth Education classes at the hospital. We only have a couple more weeks of classes and have enjoyed them. I'd say the best part is the last 10 minutes when all the husbands massage their preggo wives' backs!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I don't sound partial but you are just an adorable pregnant lady. I am so proud of you and David; the two of you are making my dream come true. I can't wait until my little bouncing grandson is here so that we can all enjoy him.

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

You are soooo tiny!! By 7 mths I was being rolled around, it does make me feel better that there were two babies!!!!

And I love your mom's comments...they always make me tear up ;-) so sweet!