24 September 2009

4 months old......





















Little Bear is 4 months old and soooo much fun! He is all smiles and loves-loves-loves to be kissed on and tickled! We have started putting him in his "Jumperoo" now that he is so big. He loves to squeal "like a little piglet" as David calls it when happy. During our trip to Rosemary, Grandpa and Grandma found that Ethan just LOVES to be sung to. We have discovered "Wee Sing" CDs and now this mommy walks around singing children songs all day long! I love them but notice I'm singing, "The Wheels on the Bus" while I'm at work at loud!




Also, we now can put Ethan in the stroller part of the Quinny without the car seat. It is awesome! The Quinny came with a plastic covering for rain. Initially, I thought, "Who would put plastic over their baby?" Well, we all know that I am famous putting putting nets over strollers and things....so of course it would be fitting that I use the plastic rain guard. With almost 2 straight weeks of rain I was desperate to get out and stroll with Ethan. Afraid that it might start raining while out, I brought the plastic covering just in case. Of course now that Nashville has relocated to Seattle, it started sprinkling. I found the rain guard was awesome and Ethan snoozed right the rain drops dry as can be!




snoozing in The Quinny after our stroll in the rain the jumperoo


I have returned to work and it is going well. The babies at work seem even smaller (if that is possible) since I've been at home with Ethan. Just one day back at work has given me perspective that I seem to have lost while away. I worry about naps and tummytime, meanwhile there are many parents that have a "just over one pound" baby to worry about. This just makes hold him even closer when he wakes up 3am. Ethan seems to be having a good time having his Daddy all to himself! Below is a picture that David sent me on my first day back to work. His Nana is loving spending so much time with him! She has strict instructions to give him lots of kisses and tickles while I'm at work!


2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Bright Eyes! Too Cute!

Mum aka Nana said...

Beautiful baby boy... I love every minute I spend with Ethan. He has truly "rocked" my world in such a way that is unexplainable. That sweet little smile just melts my heart.
I am so proud and grateful for David and Scarlett having this precious child.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses comes easy with my little Ethan.