06 October 2009

pumpkins for our little pumpkin...

Ethan showing off his pumpkins he picked


I wonder where Ethan got those ears from?




just look at all those pumpkins




"I like this one Daddy!"




Our first pumpkin outing to Gentry Farms














"What are all of those orange things on the ground?"


















Last weekend we took Ethan to Gentry Farms to pick out his very first pumpkin! It was a perfect fall day for pumpkin picking. I think David and I had our very own "pumpkin fever" as you can see we picked way too many. If you notice Ethan's clothes are different in a few pictures as he has outgrown his size 2 diapers and sprung a leak. And yes, my sweater is on its way to the dry cleaners. I can't believe he is in a size 3 already.


On top of changing diaper sizes, I decided it was time to sort through his closet and take out clothes he has outgrown and to make room for more clothes. Talk about water works! I was tearing up over the smallest things! It was so hard to pack up certain outfits like the one he first wore in the hospital and home from the hospital. I felt more inclined to get it preserved than I did my wedding dress! I have them stored in multiple zip lock bags in a Rubbermaid tote! I was never this emotional while pregnant, but somehow being a mommy makes you cry on a whim!


1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

My precious pumpkin is just getting more and more adorable! Love that lil' boy to pieces.