06 February 2010

a moment to relax...




Today I went with my sister-in-laws, Whitney and Jessica, to get a massage at the Woodhouse Day Spa. Jessica and I decided on the traditional Swedish massage, while Whitney chose a hot stone massage. It was wonderful to catch up with the girls and just relax in a robe! Afterwards, I sat by a fire and drank a cup of tea, which was a perfect thing to do on a cold, rainy day. During the massage, I kept thinking to myself, "Why don't I do this more often?" It was then I realized, that when you become a mother there hundreds of things on the to-do list, and relaxing...well, has never made the cut to be on the list. However, I have decided to start attempting to take a moment or two to sit still and reflect and relax. This will all start of course after we have a our first of two moves... Anyhow, thank you girls for a wonderful day!

0 comments: