21 February 2010

tape and boxes....la la la (title given by David so I would give back his work laptop)

We have 4.5 days left in our townhome. We have been power boxing all weekend and are worn out and completely disconnected with the world....literally. Since it was the end of our billing cycle with Comcast, I thought it would be reasonable to have our cable/Internet/phone turned off a week before we moved. What a mistake! It is driving me crazy not being able to watch the news, weather, Olympics, not to mention the bachelor! I am glad, however, that we waited to start boxing up our things. I can't imagine living in a house that is being taken apart for longer than a week! I am having the hardest time packing Ethan's nursery. I want to make this move an easy transition for him. It makes me teary taking it all a part. Hopefully, my next post will be in our new home!

0 comments: