09 March 2010

whew....





I am soooo behind on blog posts, I could sit in this chair for hours with updates and photos. I couldn't be happier to have access to the internet once again! We are getting settled into our rental home. I think David and I are a little surprised at how much we miss our townhome. I never knew how much time I spent in the kitchen and miss it dearly (along with Ethan's nursery). However, I love the new location of the rental home, fireplace, and swing on the screened porch! I think the easiest to catch up with what has been happening is with photos....so here goes.


Colt Fans on Superbowl Sunday!!!!






Valentines Day! I always get David the silliest balloon I could find. This year it was the underware monkey! I thought it was hiliarious I found a balloon that had the same boxers I bought him a few years back. I had to of course get Ethan a balloon too. I chose the bear, because we all know I call him baby bear.


Ethan's backwards scoot kept getting him stuck under this chair until it was finally loaded onto the moving truck! Just in time for a new trick to develop! (more to come on crawling later)












Someone loves his Tonka Truck "Chuck!" Ethan loves to roll it around while making noises! My baby is turning into a little boy at 8 Months old.







Ethan loves to help his Nana do his laundry!!! He is always laughing when Nana's around.




When I work during the week, my mom keeps Ethan along with a little boy named Zane. I actually watched Zane for a few hours last week. I loved watching Ethan and Zane play together! Zane just turned 4 and Ethan loves follow what Zane is doing.








Eating! We spend a lot of time in our highchair now! Ethan is starting to eat more and more fingerfoods. Just this past weekend, he ate his very first "off my plate" food: pancakes! I gave him just the pancake without syrup and he loved it!!! I guess Pancake Saturday's have just begun. Looking at the first picture I can't believe how long Ethan is compared to when I put in his highchair for the first time when he was 4 months old.











This past weekend we had some nice weather. We decided to spend a little time outside! Ethan loves his new porch swing!


1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

My biggest fan in the whole world is my little laundry assistant...Mr. Ethan! Precious baby loves riding atop the laundry in the basket and laughs so much he falls over. We have so much fun together and such a good baby boy (not partial either). He truly is a great baby. David came home Monday night from work and Ethan went to his Daddy and looked at me and began waving bye-bye. Little Stinker! Something new everytime I see him. Love love love that baby boy. Hugs, Kisses with lots of love.