13 April 2011

22 Months....




For Ethan's 22nd Month Chair Photo I decided to go old school and do a pajama photo.  Why???  Well, this is Ethan's first pair of "old man" pj's {good ole hand-me-down from bestie Zane} and we've been too busy during the day to slow down and pose in his chair.  So what have we been doing lately....


helping dad with yard work...


planting several trees in the yard


playing hard in the yard...


hanging bird feeders...


getting a hair cut (lost my sweet curls)....


playing with Papa...


hanging out with the best dog in the world Alex....


being a cutie...


flying a plane with Daddy and then watching Alex eat it (oops)...


having wild hair days...


eating fruit on a finger...


having a cat nap after swim class...


kissing lots of boo-boos....we now get one about every day:(

All I can say about being a mom to a 22 month old is how sweet it is and how I hate to miss one second of this sweet, fun, hilarious, and adorable toddler.  We are in love with spring!  Infant Swim classes are going great.  

I better go....David is outside on patio waiting for me with a class of wine and some good music!







1 comments:

Nana aka MUM said...

Oh my sweet GRAND baby boy is growing so fast. He is quite an extraordinary young toddler with many talents (i.e. helping w/ yard work, planting trees, hanging bird feeders and the list goes on). I just can't wait to see that precious child tomorrow morning. Hugs, Kisses and Lots of Love!