15 December 2011

Christmas Card 2011...

Today I unexpectantly found myself off from work.  I recieved notice last night at 7pm that our nanny can no longer care for Ethan due to health concerns.  So I did what every other mom would do and used a sick day.  I have sent countless emails and texts trying to find sitters for the rest of December.  If only this preggo momma could have a big glass of wine tonight...Whew!

I did use time off today to finally order our Christmas Card!  I have always used Tiny Prints and love their snapshot links.  It is a place where you can upload and give an update about your year.  I know I always have the hardest time picking one photo.  This allows you to pick several and give a little update.

Our Christmas card may arrive in your mailbox on Christmas Eve, but until then you can enjoy our snapshot!


Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;">
Dotted Cheer:Deep Turquoise Flat Holiday Photo Cards
Check out our collection of Christmas cards and holiday cards.

0 comments: