22 December 2011

Christmas Chatter...


What Christmas music takes you back to your childhood?  For me it is Elvis and Anne Murray.  I believe for Ethan it will be Michael Buble.  We have definitely enjoyed rocking around our Christmas tree to him this year!  I must say my favorite moments I will remember from this Christmas so far is listening to Ethan sing "Jingle Bells" and "Silent Night" which seem to be his favorite!  Have you heard "A Very She and Him Christmas" CD yet....love it!

I can't believe Christmas is just a few days away.  I wish I had a little more time to top off my shopping, bake a little more, and complete our gingerbread house.  I keep hoping I have enough time to make the chex mix my mom always made at Christmas...it sounds so yummy to me this year as I crave salty with this sweet baby boy!

Ethan just had hibernation day at school...wish I had been off from work to take a photo of him in his Santa Rocks pajamas and new little moccasins house shoes from Nana.  David sent me a video before school and he looked so cute! 

I think I need a peppermint mocha to power through my to-do list before Christmas....do you?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: