29 February 2012

Bennett's Birth Day...


I wanted to share a few photos of our new baby boy Bennett.  My water broke with Bennett at home around 7:40 am.  After a few phone calls and kiss bye to Ethan, off we went to the hospital.  I had told David I was certain it would snow the day I went into labor despite the mild winter....and it did just as I settled into my L&D room.  Before I knew it, I was holding Bennett in my arms amazed that God had blessed us with a second baby boy.  David and I are smitten with our new love and how it feels to be a family of four.  

holding my two boys for the first time moments after Bennett's Birth.
My heart was so full of love I thought it would pop.  


settled into our postpartum room later that night right after Bennett's first bath


our first morning with Bennett

first of many midnight feedings (in the hospital)

Ethan holding "little brother" for the first time.  He was so thrilled


preparing for discharge...this photo is one of my favorite photos of all time.
I get teary eyed every time I see it



ready to go mom & dad

leaving the hospital


home at last...outside of the belly

4 comments:

The Goodsell News said...

Scarlett, I love these pictures! I'm so happy for you guys! What joy!

The Gannons said...

These pictures are all just wonderful! You look so beautiful and Bennett is precious! So happy for y'all! :)

Nana/aka Mum said...

Oh my goodness...I am so blessed to have such beautiful and precious grandsons. Bennett is so precious as is Ethan. I am so proud of you and David. I love you all so much and thank you for letting me help you with the boys last week. I truly cherished each minute spent with you all. Love you all so much, MUM

kcochrane said...

Wonderful pictures. What an enormous blessing:) The picture of David and Bennett IS precious.