05 March 2012

life with two...


Life with two baby boys is precious.  I'm learning it is mission impossible to capture both of them in one photo.  If only my Nikon could become part of a third arm, I might have more of these sweet moments on film and not just memory.  The last two weeks have flown by.  We are settling into a routine of sorts.  We have been fed well by our amazing family and friends.  David and I even snuck off one night for a datenight and left the boys at home with my brave mother.  I have a slight case of spring fever blooming between the flowers given and the pretty days.  Here are a few fav photos from the last two weeks...




Bennett's first doctor appt.  8 pounds 7 ounces


Bennett gave Ethan a new Teepee as a big brother gift

Bennett's 1 week chair photo


Ethan checking on baby brother


off to zoo class with some one-on-one time with mommy...
in matching hats no less:)





Bennett's 2 week photos 

a little hat and goggles go a long way...

2 comments:

Sara said...

so precious! Love the pics of Ethan kissing Bennett on the head, melts my heart!! :)

Nana/aka Mum said...

I love these sweet boys so much. Pics are so precious. Everytime I look at the pics, my eyes water because I am reminded of how blessed I am to have you all. Lots of love, Hugs and Kisses...