24 May 2012

datenight gone country...


I love Nashville and I love country music.  Last Friday David and I had a fabulous date night at the Ryman to hear Trace Adkins in concert.  Can I just say the Ryman is my favorite concert venue...it is pretty awesome.  We first had a few apps and drinks at a restaurant as we got a little pre-concert performance and a picture with Trace.  Who knew he was such a funny guy?   

I must say it was so nice to have a date night out with friends and stomp around Nashville in boots.  Thanks to Beth and Cam for a great time.  And a big thanks to Cory for the hook up:)  

My favorite song he sang was Semper Fi.  Click the link and listen....it is pretty fitting for Memorial Day to help remind us what the holiday is about.  The crowd went wild for this one:)




David and I in our boots!  

0 comments: