14 May 2012

turning pages







Have you noticed my lack of posts lately? I have been nose down into the Hunger Games series. I seriously couldn't put the books down until I finished them all. I have been up waaayyy too late reading for someone with a newborn who likes 4am feedings....and not getting anything else done around the house during the day when the boys nap. It has spurred my love of books back into gear again after sleeping my way through pregnancy with Bennett. This one was a page turner...

Now I'm starting the Fifty Shades of Grey series... every time I turn around it is on the news or someone else is whispering about it.  I wanna read it to find out what all the chatter is about.   


- Posted from my iPad

1 comments:

jessicakamrath said...

I haven't been blogging at all b/c I've been reading so much! Just got done with 50 Shades. Enjoy!