07 August 2012

school shoes...



If you are looking for school shoes for your toddler boy...I have found brand that I and my toddler boy adore.  They are called Tsukihosi Kids.  We bought Ethan his first pair at Christmas last year and just bought a new pair that we love just as much.  We found ours here at Zappos.

First of all they are extremely easy for Ethan to put on and off independently...which is a big deal to him at this age.  Also, they are very light and the "flex joint outer sole" makes it easy to bend ...so it is soft on his foot.  The antibacterial insole is perfect for little boys...we all know they play hard.  They run wide which also helps with the easy on/easy off.  They have the same shoes I've pictured for girls as well.



I love back to school shopping and have since I was a little girl.  I remember marking pages out of the JC Penny catalogue for mom!  What are your favs for this fall?

1 comments:

Nana/aka Mum said...

I love the shoes. Awesome. I do miss the days of shopping for school clothes and shoes...Guess I can still shop...mmmmm!

Hugs, Kisses and lots of love!