19 April 2009

april showers....

This spring April showers brought many baby gifts and good times! Last week I had 3 showers in one week. The first shower was hosted by my aunt and cousins. The second shower was hosted by my friends I work with in the NICU. The third shower was hosted by David's mom, sisters, and aunt. I had the best time chatting with everyone, opening gifts, eating cake, and talking all things baby! A big thank you goes to everyone who came, hosted, and toasted to baby Anderson! David and I feel so blessed to be surrounded with so many wonderful friends and family. Here are just a few pictures from the showers.




Diaper Cake made my mother-in-law
petafores and cookies

his first Master's oufit from Grandpa


David opening a gift from Grandpa and Grandma



Just a few favorite coworkers and their babies!

Girls from Vandy

cake


just a few of my cousins

my mom












0 comments: