12 April 2009

Happy Easter

This year I was scheduled to work on Easter. That didn't stop the nurses from having our fun....we hid Easter Eggs in our patient's rooms for the next shift of nurses to find!!!! The babies received adorable blankets and crochet hats with rabbit ears. They were donated and made from a church and were adorable!!!! We had coconut cake for lunch-which really woke up baby boy! I can't help but to think about next year--when the Easter bunny will be stopping by our house to visit our little one for the first time!

2 comments:

P said...

Oh I just LOVE reading your updates! I can't wait until he gets here! By the way, I'm coming to Nashville the weekend of the 25th. I'd love to see you if you're not working!

Laura said...

Scar...
I hadn't been to your blog in forever (obviously since I didn't know your pregnant)! CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see pictures of your son - he is going to be beautiful!
Enjoy your last weeks before he arrives. Your life will never be the same!
Laura (Richards) Hamburg