28 December 2009

a merry little christmas....



Ethan 1st Christmas Hat
Playing with his little train inside Daddy's train
matching PJs with mommy and family
Daddy and Ethan
"Thanks Daddy....this one was a big one!"
Christmas in Atlanta
Santa made a big stop in Atlanta
Grandpa and Ethan
Grandma
"Can I wear it Daddy?"
Ethan and Aunt Whitney
Christmas Morning at our house
Ribbon turns baby into Mini Rambo
"I love my hippo seat"
Check out my PJ's...they match Santa's
Laughs with Nana in White Bluff Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve in White Bluff
giggles on Daddy's Birthday....Dec 23rd
someone loves his Great Uncle Gerald!
I can see little boy (not baby) in this picture coming out!
Our tree this year
the stockings were hung with care
Christmas morning with Papa and Nana

Over the mountains and through the woods to Nana's and Grandma's we go! The Volvo was ready to carry the sleigh on the white and windy day (not quite white...but we did see snow flakes). This Christmas we spent Christmas Eve in White Bluff celebrating with my extended family. It was a blast having Ethan there to celebrate with and share our traditions. We ate the traditional food: Parmesan cheese puffs, pizza ritz, veggie pizzas, sausage balls and ham....yummy. We came home and made homemade cookies for Santa and read Christmas stories to Ethan. Christmas morning we watch Ethan open his gifts and play with all of his new toys. Nana, Papa, and our neighbor "Aunt" Donna came over for more Christmas fun and a homemade breakfast. Mom and I were rather impressed with David's ability to make my grandmother's chocolate syrup (you eat it over homemade biscuits and butter.) We then loaded up the sleigh (Volvo) and headed to Atlanta! There we got into our Hanna Anderson PJ's and waited for Santa to come again! And boy did he ever! Madeline, Caroline, and Ethan must have been very, very good this year! Some of my favorite Christmas memories was watching them play together! It is also tradition to put together a Harley Davidson puzzle over the holiday that David recieves on his birthday. We had a wonderful Christmas. This year David and I found our selves counting our blessing and not gifts. I hope you had yourself a merry little Christmas!

Santa brought me a new Mac this year....if you were wondering about the endless photos! I'm in computer heaven!

1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

This Christmas was so special to have Ethan to celebrate Christmas. It was a wonderful Christmas having a little one around and seeing all the smiles he puts on all the many faces he comes in contact with. He makes so many people happy and especially his Nana. I love you all and send you hugs, kisses and lots and lots of love. Thank you for a wonderful Christmas.