11 May 2010

11 Months...





I can't get over how long his legs are in this photo!
Ethan in music class
crawling thru the barn door
cruising around the furniture


mommy's sweet boy
the day of the flood...no worries everyone...I'm wearing my hoodie!

11 Months old and well on his way to be called a toddler and not a baby anymore! Ethan is crawling faster by the day and starting to walk around holding on to only one of my hands. He have new bumps and bruises daily it seems. I don't know if you noticed, but taking his monthly chair pictures has gotten harder and harder...he sits still for maybe one photo and then he is scaling the chair! You may have noticed some WILD hair in this months chair pictures! I thought it was too funny and just let it do its thing! Ethan is eating more and more finger foods. Just today he tried pizza and loved it. He now has 7 teeth and I think the 8th tooth is about to emerge. Now when we are out and about he loves to say hi and wave to everyone he sees! He is still a funny little guy and loves to stand on his head!

We are just a few weeks shy of moving into our new home. Fingers crossed that we will be moved in time to celebrate a very special first birthday!

1 comments:

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

I cant believe he is almost a year old. I feel like I was just bringing the twins over to meet little E. We are so lucky to have such sweet, handsome little guys. And I just know we will celebrate in the new house!!!