03 September 2010

15 Months...

I think Ethan looks more like a boy than baby in this photo

15 Months and off we go! With Ethan's boundless energy, I think I fall into comas at night when my head hits the pillow. Here are a few things that describes Ethan at 15 months:
~weight 25 pounds 58%
~length 31.75 inches 71%
~will point to several body parts when asked: stomach, toes, nose, etc
~starting to feed himself with a spoon
~reading books are still his favorite (my fingers are crossed it stays this way)
~will watch tv (barney, wiggles) for 10 minutes at most
~says "da da da" all the day long....
~prefers to be outside
~still taking 2 naps...he points to his crib in the morning
~I tried going to the YMCA this week and putting Ethan in the daycare there. I was thrilled to be back in Pilate's class. 20 minutes into they called my cell because baby boy was still crying. I felt so guilty! Our pediatrician says to try and try again. I'm not sure I can....but I do miss Pilate's badly:(
~Ethan's been eating what we eat for dinner...tacos, lasagna, meatloaf. Needless to say the dirty diapers are rock/paper/scissors at our house.






"where is the shark?"






signs of a big boy...scraped knees! Ethan keeps his feet crossed just like his daddy


so proud to be using a spoon by himself....mommy is so loving the clean up afterwards

I'm ready for the pool mom!

0 comments: