19 September 2010

the blog hop...

Well, do you? Blog hop that is. This is what I call looking at one blog and then clicking on a link to another blog. I can find myself sitting for hours (well... as long as a toddler naps) blog hopping design blogs. Tonight, I came across the blog "Pink Wallpaper." I fell in love with some on the photos/inspirations on it. Just check out this kitchen:
There is just something calming about it I love. Or could you imagine this as your wedding reception after an outdoor country wedding...
If all playrooms looked this stylish and tidy all the time....
This photo reminded me of Ethan. I can see him looking something similar to this (shaggy hair) when he is older reading after a day at the beach.

This dress reminds me of my mom. I can't see polka dots without thinking about my mom. She loves polka dots and even has a pair of polka dot heels that I loved as girl.

So if you don't blog hop, give it a try. Look at right side of my blog under "daily reads." Just click and go. I know I can sit for hours browsing blogs on home design. Let me know how it goes and what you find.

1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

Love the pics but I really do not want to imagine Sweet Baby Boy "Ethan" that big. Wow and he will be there before we know it and I just LOVED the polka dot dress....Love my polka dots. Hugs, Kisses and Lots of Love 4 U All!