24 January 2011

nine frames...

Last week I finished hanging my frames finally {after a big oops of ordering all the photos as horizontal prints and realizing I had planned on hanging the frames in a portrait style}.  It was incredibly hard to pick 9 favorite photos to frame from the thousands I have on my mac, but it quickly got narrowed down by having to pick vertical ones.  I still am on the fence about changing out the black and white photographs to colored ones.  I am the biggest fan of black and white, but I have found that they have a hard time capturing those sweet rosy cheeks.  What are your thoughts:  b&w or colored?  

My next project is to tackle our closet.  Ugh.  Particularly our dresser that houses every tee shirt that has come into our lives since 90's.  I attempted this while we packed to move into the rental house, then again as we moved into our new house ~ without success.  I realized this needed to be done when we had no hangers after Christmas.  I have slowly been making piles for yard sale/goodwill, but I need to do a knock out job.  Goal~out with old and in the new:   Spring clothes are already calling my name.  
here's hoping I can get our closet to look more like this!

2 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

Your frames look absolutely wonderful; I would not change a thing about them. B/W looks great!

If anyone can make the changes to their closet; well...it would be you. Good luck and when you finish give me a call.

Hugs, Kisses and lots of love for you all!

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

We are so much alike!! I just cleaned out dresser drawers and every tshirt from the 90s had to go!! I replaced every t-shirt I threw out with nice white v-neck t-shirts, it made me very happy!! Have fun, because I know you will have fun doing this...we are Type A like that!!!!!!