28 June 2011

our weekend...

We kicked off our weekend by celebrating our 5th Anniversary.  I honestly can't believe it has been five years since I was standing in a big white dress... barefoot on the beach...saying I do... and squeezing David's hand finding a ring on it for the first time.  








Sunday we added a little fish friend to Ethan's room.  He now has a nice little night light.  And what little boy fish tank would be complete without a truck!






And David kicked off a pretty large home improvement project....wainscoting.  More to come on this later.  Let's just say this weekend-warrior project may last through July!  Oh wait, David says August!  ha ha



I'm mean, what else do you do on yet another rainy weekend?


3 comments:

Nana aka MUM said...

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary! Love the wainscoating (sp)?? I really like Ethan's Fish Tank and the cool truck too. Bet he loves it. ...and the picture with the rain boots is just too cute. Hugs, Kisses with lots of love.

Christy Veal said...

Yay for fish! Gage LOVES his. What a fabulous night light! Happy Anniversary!

Sara said...

Happy (belated!) anniversary!

And I can't wait to see more of your wainscoting project - this is on my to-do list for like 4-rooms in our new (old) house so I cannot wait to see how you do it and how it turns out! looks like it will be awesome!!