10 August 2011

big boy bed itch...




I am starting to get the itch to put Ethan in a big boy bed. Not a toddler bed, but his queen size bed that is waiting in the other room for him. Why? Because I've lost my mind. Just kidding. Ethan is just getting so big that reading in his chair is starting to get tight. He can't seem to get comfy so we find ourselfs laying in the floor resting our heads on his little animal chair. I can't help but to think, "it sure would be nice to stretch out in a big bed." He seems happy in his crib, so why rock the boat? We all know every mom's time to get things done have a moment of silence is during naptime. The last thing I want to do is upset naptime or night time. Until then I will just be scooping out all the bedding for a big boy bed.











0 comments: