18 August 2011

Wainscoting project...

I've had a few emails asking about the wainscoting project we started in May~here is an update.   I say we, but what I really mean is my hubby David.  My portion of the project includes holding things and distracting Ethan from the nail guns, saws, and paint.  The entry way is finished and I love it!  We are now wanting to put a runner up the stairs.  I would love to do a patterned runner.




Sorry I don't have any great "before" photos!  We still have to put up the wainscoting in  Ethan's room and paint the wainscoting in the extra bedroom. I am in no rush for Ethan's room.  I think that might be fun thing to do when we transition him to a big boy bed and new bedding.  I am guessing he will need a new paint color on top to match the bedding;)

3 comments:

Nana aka MUM said...

I love the wainscoat. David you are amazing, smart and talented. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. Love, Hugs and Kisses, your favorite mother-n-law :}

Cat said...

what a wonderful and inspiring blog! I'm so glad you're not "private" anymore! :) xoxo, cat (constant in chaos)

Unknown said...

Can we get a DIY blog post on this please?! ; )