02 January 2012

Happy New Years...


Happy New Year!  You can't start the new year without looking back at your previous year...

2011 was a big year for us as a family.  2011 jump started quickly for us as David found himself umemployed...which propelled him forward into starting his own company Dogwood Homes.  I couldn't be more proud of what he has accomplished and how much one man can balance.  We celebrated our 5th wedding Anniversary in Maui as a family of three.  Came home to find ourselves growing to family of four--- biggest news of our year! 

We celebrated Ethan's 2nd birthday and find ourselves thankful everyday for him.  You never know how much love you can have for a person until have your own child.  He brings us more smiles and laughs in one day than most people have in a month.  He has had a very big year himself:  swimming, starting dayschool, potty training, losing his pacifier, and conversating.  We can't wait to see him in his new role as big brother. 

When writing this post I came across these photos of Ethan that were taken in Maui.  I had planned to post them to the blog and never published them because we were flying home when I made the post. 
















So I says cheers to your New Year with my non-alcoholic glass of bubbly!


- Posted from my iPad at 34,000 feet in the air!

0 comments: