20 March 2012

spring has sprung...


Spring has sprung early...and it has been wonderful especially with a new baby.  Bennett has seemed to love being outside on our many walks, tricycle rides, and fishing adventures with Ethan.  With all this warm weather, I suppose it is time to shop for new summer clothes for Ethan.  Have you started yet?  The most I've done is paint my toes bright pink!

 fishing


 no worries-- mommy put Bennett in the Basket, not Ethan!
bright eyes

Bennett's new bunny from Grandma & Grandpa

boys and their bunnies

the ducklings are growing fast

Ethan's new 5 year old helmet (he has outgrown the 3yr old one already)  
Shark!

3 week old chair photo
loves his mobile

my boys!


2 comments:

Sara said...

I still cannot believe you got those ducklings, lol :)

Not that timing is in our control, or the weather - but if it COULD be, I think I'd love to have a baby this time next year ;) Shhh!

Nana/aka Mum said...

Aaah....I feel like the luckiest Mom/Nana ever... Just to have such beautiful, sweet and precious grandsons. Sweet & precious pics. Can't believe how the duckings have grown. Wow.... Hugs, Kisses and lots of love to you all.