08 August 2013

i promise you'll love it...



pajamas

my mother in law introduced me to Hanna Andersson pajamas.  They are made from
organic cotton and I've yet to find a better pajama that hold up as well as they are soft.  Serena and Lily has Hanna Andersson sleepers in their adorable Serena and Lily prints.  I was thrilled to find the sleeper I had been coveting on sale today!  Go buy one...they last forever since there is no feet in them!  I promise you'll love them!




coconut oil


When I was on a strict dairy and soy free diet I adored coconut oil and butter for cooking.  It was only after a random little chat with a fellow nurse who is graduating to become a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner did I discover that coconut oil is now a commonly prescribed for kiddos for multiple reasons....eczema and so forth.  Ethan has been struggling with cradle cap or seborrheic dermatitis {yes my 4 year old with tons of hair} since he was two years old.  Dermatologist prescribed various shampoos and mouse with steroids which I never was quite comfortable putting on his head.  So I dug out the coconut oil out of my pantry and dabbed a little on the spots, shampooed, and combed.  Guess whose scalp looks perfect for the first time in years!  Go a head and slather it on yours hands too....this stuff is a miracle worker!  And that is coming from a pediatric nurse...I promise you'll love it.


music


When my boys are fussy whether in the car or at home I put on kid music.  However after four years of Wee Sing I needed a change.  Thanks to Pandora I recently stumbled across Elizabeth Mitchell.  Finally something that might soothe my mind along with the kids!  I promise you'll love her!




1 comments:

Sara said...

Ooh love these recommendations! I especially love those baby pajamas - I've had my eye on them since getting pregnant and as soon as I found out the sex (38 days!) its the first thing I'm buying :)