15 August 2013

slow moving mama....




The last few weeks I've been secretly dreading falling back into our fall routine...rushing through breakfast, packing lunches, getting in the car to realize the highlight of my morning {coffee} is now cold. Did I mention he only goes to school three days a week? Oh, and lets factor in soccer, swim lessons, and ISR.  What will come of me when he starts kindergarten? I suppose that is why I'm savoring the slow moving mornings and keeping my boys on our own agenda ----- play dough.   I must admit that maybe my home school mama friends have figured a little something out!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

Just keep what you're doing. I don't believe it could be any better for my precious grandsons . Love this picture