16 August 2013

not only...

someone likes brother's boots
a little sneak peak of the project


it's Friday!!!  Not only did Bennett not cry for the FIRST time during ISR 
he squealed as if he enjoyed himself swimming with his brother.  Did I
mention we are in week four?

Not only did we get Sweet Cece's afterwards to celebrate another week of ISR complete, 
we enjoyed our frozen yogurt for free!  

Not only did I start an art project for Ethan's room, I actually finished it!  

Not only do we have a date night tomorrow night, we are taking a limo to a concert {Fitz & the Tantrums}.  Which is a first for me...
  
Oh, David's family are joining us.  We might actually carry on a conversation over 
dinner without five kiddos to tend to.  

Yes, I have enjoyed today!  I hope you have too!

0 comments: