17 July 2009

6 weeks....

6 weeks old.....see my baby acne
check out my toes!

6 weeks old


Ethan loving on his Lovie



We've had a week of "Firsts." Here goes....

This week I took Ethan on a stroll through one of my favorite parks for the first time. I can't tell you how nice it was to walk through the park with my baby!!!! It was one of the things I was looking forward to most when I was pregnant. I have had to wait a few weeks to do this due to my back, which has been "out of wack" since I was around 38 weeks pregnant. This past week it has started feeling better. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed it keeps getting better.

Ethan also had his first official play date this week! A few of my friends from work got together with our kiddos and watched them play! All the babies are under one year.....so this playdate is kinda for the mommies! I took my Nikon camera and didn't take a single picture! I guess I was too busy chatting....anyhow, it was a lot of fun!

We also had our first trip to the mall. How fun is it to go shopping with your friends and your babies! Courtney and I had a great time! I can't wait to see our boys interact as they get older! I'm sorta thinking maybe we should have a once a week shopping trip! Only next time maybe Ethan will decide not to lose his beans in Baby Gap!

Now, for those of you wondering if I am going to keep posting pictures of Ethan sitting in his chair each week until he is 18 years old.....no! I think I'll do it until he is 12 weeks and then just once a month. I just feel like he is changing so fast in the first few weeks!

























1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

Nana loves all of your baby acne. I think you are the only baby in the world that acne is beautiful on!