02 July 2009

Anniversary....

This year we celebrated our 3rd Anniversary at home with takeout from the Cheesecake Factory! I just couldn't fathom leaving Ethan just yet! The last 3 years have been the best of my life....I'm blessed to have found and married such a great man! Happy Anniversary Love!


Has anyone seen that commercial with the cat scuba diving????? Well, after several weeks of sleep deprivation and a glass of wine (after 10 months without wine) comes.......Moli in her scuba gear....aka a stemless wine glass! We laughed for a while after this one! Moli was a good sport as always:)

1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary! Love you both and especially my little man you two created. I am so proud of you both and just love love love my Ethan.
Moli was too cute in the wine glass. Should send the pic to Kodak to enter into a contest.
Love you all,