27 October 2011

DATE NIGHT!

Have I mentioned date night before?  It is the best thing since sliced bread:)  We've been alternating date nights with my sister & brother in-law for months.  The kids have a cousin sleepover and one couple goes out for a date.  It is awesome and the kids have the best time.  Kinda of funny to think when I was pregnant with Ethan I assumed David and I would be able to have a night out at-least once a week!  Ha!

Tonight is a special date night, we are actually going out on the town to see "Wicked."  A special thanks to Stephen and Jessica who gifted me the tickets for an early birthday gift.  A perfect date right before Halloween!


I've taken a break today piddling around the house (bear's at day school) listening to Madeleine Peyroux, becoming addicted to Pinterest, and doing small chores.  Perfect for a rainy fall day.  

Now if only this were in my closet to wear tonight over my bump...








1 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Scarlett!

First, date night sounds like so much fun - both for kids and adults alike :)

ALSO - I wanted to say thanks for your encouraging words on my site :) It's nice to have someone root for me!