26 October 2011

Sweet moments...




While grocery shopping this week Ethan wanted to help out and push the little buggy. Yes, the little buggy every mom tries to avoid to save time and the ankles of all the other shoppers. I decided our quick run to the store was a good time to try it out! He did great! He stayed right behind me and was so proud of himself. He even handed all if the groceries to the clerk to ring up. When we got home he carried both bags in the kitchen and handed each item to me to out away.

As a mom of a little boy I try every day to teach Ethan manners and responsibility. It is sweet moments like this where I realized lessons are learned along with a little confidence.

And a props to the teenage boy who checked us out at the market who had patience and said thank you my two year old;)

0 comments: