14 November 2012

Bennett at 7 Months...


I'm a bit behind on my blogging about my sweet boys and life.  I will try to catch up over the next few days.  Here are a few favorite photos of Bennett at 7 months.  He is quite the charmer with those blue eyes and chubby cheeks.  Bennett is sitting tall and scooting all over the floor.  He is loving eating baby food and now adores Mum-Mums as a snack.

Drum roll please.....I am eating like a normal person again!  Dairy and soy.  It has taken some time for my system to get used to eating dairy again, however making dinner is fun {as can be} again with the choices.  I must admit I am proud that I toughed it out with the diet and am still nursing Bennett.  It was honestly one of the hardest things I've done.  I think I will always be a label reader now when buying food for my family.

Bennett is loving saying "da da da da" all the time and squeals with delight.  He is very in tune with Ethan and must keep his eyes on his brother at all times.  Bennett is so content to just sit and play...everything is interesting at this age.



 7 Month Chair photo

 scooting and getting so close to crawling
 still sucks on those fingers
turns his little head to the side when he is concentrating on something
 adores the jumperoo
 first time in shopping cart, of course his outfit coordinates with the cover:)
 sitting tall and oh so proud
 brotherly love
we have spent every second possible strolling this fall
scooting  everywhere

first time to attend church.....someone looks just like mommy 
 swinging at the park for the first time...and he isn't crazy about it
beep beep

sweet boy

1 comments:

Denise Skelton said...

AHHHHH! These are precious pictures! And YAY for getting to eat yummy food again! Just in time for the holidays! :)