16 November 2012

fall fun recap...


Here is a little recap of just some of the fall fun we've had.  We kicked off fall with our annual trip to Gentry Farms.  This was the first year that we were bundled up and still freezing.  I kept thinking of the first time we took Ethan to the pumpkin patch and I was so excited to take Bennett this year...our littlest pumpkin:)  





can you tell I have a migraine in this picture??  


As room-mom for Ethan's class, I am responsible for hosting the Halloween Party.  The kiddos dressed up, ate treats, made skeletons, and played pin the smile on the the skeleton.  It was lots of fun to see Ethan in his class with all of the friends.  





We had a pumpkin carving party in our neighborhood.  It was so much fun....we had chili, made smores, carved pumpkins, and mingled with friends.  What a great time!  We are blessed to have neighbors who have turned into such great friends.


 the "owl" smores kits my friend Catherine and I made for the kiddos
 David and Ethan carving pumpkins
Ethan's pumpkin
Ethan and his buddy Finn at our Pumpkin Carving Party

Ethan was really into spider man this year.  I have no idea how he knows about spider man, but lets just say he was really into it.  I think all 3 year boys are right now  He is definitely turning from a toddler into a boy.  Every time he put that suit on....he transforms into this guy:

trick or treating....he ran the entire time like he has been doing this for years:)


and our little spider:)








0 comments: