24 November 2012

giving thanks...



I do believe November is a perfect time to pause between the hocus pocus of Halloween and gifts of Christmas and focus on family.  It is a perfect time to slow down and give thanks for the blessings we take for granted daily.  November happens to be my birthday month so I will give 31 things I am thankful for this year.

1.  my new healthy baby boy:  Bennett Stone
2.  a growing blond, witty boy:  Ethan
3.  a loving husband
4.  family, we have the best family
5.  being able to stay home with my boys 6 days a week {priceless}
6.  a loving a gracious God
7.  my Nikon- i really adore taking pictures of my family
8.  to watch David build houses and give people their dream home
9.  my job...not many can say they truly love what they do
10.  new found friends
11.  sister-in-laws who are more like friends
12.  eating pizza {months without gives me a new appreciation}
13. Aden and Anais blankets...I just love them
14.  J. Crew
15.  my morning coffee
16.  late night reading
17.   reading to Ethan and now Bennett too
18.  bad tv that is perfect after a long day of chasing kids around
19. a few nights of continuous sleep {wink}
20.  pinterest...total addict
21. 4 o'clock walks with my boys
22.  blogs
23.  having a boy who already has a love of reading and books
24.  date night...I'll take them whenever I can get them
25.  my kitchen (thanks to my favorite builder)
26.  diapers.com - yes, I'm a huge fan thanks to Jessica
27.  living in a great city to raise my family
28.  christian music...my favorite way to glorify Him
29.  Ethan's joy for life which lights up my days everyday
30.  actual books..not the electronic kind
31.  story time at the library





0 comments: