15 November 2012

Jessica's Wedding...


Sunday I was honored to be a bridesmaid for my dear friend Jessica.  What an elaborate, gorgeous wedding it was let me tell you.  The traditional Indian wedding was held at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center.  I was a little nervous to wear the sari that showed my stomach, but I quickly forgot about that as I focused on performing a gangham style dance and giving a speech at the reception in front of 200 people.  Actually, I loved wearing the sari...it was comfortable and easy to dance in.  I gave a quote from Sex and the City for my speech since Jessica and I have been watching the show before the rest of the world picked up on it.  David and I participated with 3 other couples at the wedding in marriage game in which we won {according to David}.  The food was delicious, the cake was scrumptious, the music was great, and I had the best time dancing.  Best of all it is amazing to watch a best friend marry a great guy and know she is getting her happy ever after.  


 The bride is in pink...This was her reception outfit



Jessica in her Sari for the wedding ceremony


1 comments: