07 January 2014

fourteen!









A New Year has just begun and while i keep thinking back to 2013 I can't help
but wonder how we can top 2013.  Call me a little sentimental!  Our little 
family had awesome vacations in 2013.  We kicked off the year at Disney World
had a relaxing time at Amelia Island, celebrated a bachelorette in Vegas, were part of gorgeous wedding in Rosemary Beach, unplugged on a camping trip in Canada
celebrated the fall in mountains with family, and David went hunting for week with his Dad and Brother.  David's company Dogwood Homes
built some pretty amazing homes and I had a several families leave an impression on my
heart at work that will always impact me and my nursing career.  Our boys have grown
bigger and remain joyful and healthy.  

As I look forward to 2014 I can expect that a dear friend will move faraway in early spring
to London.  This bittersweet move will hopefully lead to new adventures for
my own family in land of the Royal Family.  I hope to slow down and learn to sit
and read a good book with a cup of tea way more often than I do currently.  We 
only made one resolution as a family:  to use kind words towards each other.  I'm 
hoping this will help the boys {and us} learn to find better words to express
their anger and frustration when playing together. 

So cheers to a 2014!

0 comments: