14 January 2014

wedding mention...



Remember that beautiful wedding we were in last summer at Rosemary Beach?  It
was recently mentioned on a blog and my little beach bum Ethan was featured.  I am fairly certain he looks more California than Nashville!  Whitney planned such a lovely wedding...every detail was thought out and executed perfectly.  You can see the blog HERE.  

If you are wondering why I am making such a crazy face in photo above, this was snapped when I saw Ethan for the first time after the ceremony.  He had been with the groomsmen all day and I was so proud of him and how well he did.  David dressed him and it was the first time I had seen him with his little suspenders.  
"I'll eat you up I love you so!"


1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

Beautiful boy has a beautiful family. Nana was so proud! It was definitely a beautiful wedding! Hugs, kisses with lots of love��