21 January 2014

one calls it lucky...one calls it blessed





The one thing you can't possibly understand or prepare for is the way your kids can make you feel. Today was filled with several moments with my boys that "grateful" doesn't even begin to describe. The unexpected compliment from my four year old boy {you look nice mommy} or the way the little one snuggles in to you just for a moment because you are his comfort. The feeling of celebration in their accomplishment of something so simple as a word spoken. Witnessing them growing into little people and to be so proud of type of people they are becoming. To be a parent to is to love more than you ever thought possible. I am overwhelmed at times by the blessings I've been given.  It isn't all lovely moments being a mother, but it's those perfect ones that makes it all worth it.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: