06 June 2009

Announcing....

Home from the Hospital
Leaving the Hospital

Right after Delivery....I can't take my eyes off him


I Just a few more minutes until we meet our little man



Trying to check in the hospital...




72+ hours old













24 hours old

12 hours old





We are over the moon and past cloud 9 to announce ...........
Ethan Wyatt Anderson
He was born on June the 2nd at 3:13 pm and weighed 9 pounds and 1 ounce, 21 inches long. Ethan and I are doing great! Alex has become Ethan's guardian already and Moli is glad we are home!















2 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

I am the happiest NANA ever the whole wide world. I have the most beautiful grandson ever! He is the most precious & adorable child ever. I am beyond Cloud 9 and never ever dreamed a grandchild could make me this happy.
I am so proud of you and David and love you all so much.

'I LOVE ETHAN WYATT ANDERSON"

Anonymous said...

OH Scarlett and David! He is sooooo cute! I am so thrilled for you. I think he looks like David!

Cheryl Bevill