19 August 2009

11 weeks...

happy boy

at Noah's 1st birthday party
I just love my puppy dog "Bert" from Aunt Berta



Moli reading "What to Expect the First Year"




11 Weeks












I just love these PJs




I am amazed more and more everyday with how fast Ethan grows and changes! This week he has decided he isn't really into his pacifier anymore...very rarely will he want it when he is sleeping. He is finding his voice and loves to coo and talk to you! He loves loves loves to "stand" or bear weight on his legs. I can't wait to see what next week holds in store for us!
(PS....I have got to stop taking his photos in his chair right before bedtime...he always looks soo sleepy!)














1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

Love my happy baby boy. Nana just loves him so much and loved the pic of Moli reading:)
Hugs and Kisses with lots of love!