04 August 2009

9 weeks....

Ethan and Mommy at the doctors office

Getting my length taken....


this is what made mommy cry! poor baby



Ethan and Alex playing in the floor




Ethan at his first party....little party animal!






Ethan and Daddy at Charlotte's Birthday Party







Ethan at Church for the first time









<
9 weeks












9 weeks




my first party favor! check out my whale!



This week Ethan had his 2 month check up with his pediatrican. Here are his stats....



Weight: 11 pounds 13 ounces (54 percentile)

Length: 23 inches (49 percentile)

Head circ: 15.59 inches (36 percentile)



Which also means....he got his immunizations. Three shots to be exact. It broke my heart to watch. Even though I administer immunizations at work, it is different when it is your own baby. The poor nurse had to ask me if I was okay! I was a little embarrased....



Ethan also attended his first birthday party this week! One of his friends, Charlotte, celebrated her 1st birthday! We had a great time! He slept 90% of the time, but woke up in time for singing and cake. We wish Miss Charlotte a happy birthday!



Last Sunday we took Ethan to church for the first time. He seemed to love the singing as it lulled him to sleep. I was impressed with how good he was during the service. Fingers crossed he will continue to like the singing!




1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

I love my Grandson so much. He just gets more and more handsome and beautiful with every passing day. Baby Boy...you own that chair...You make it rock! Hugs and Kisses, Nana