05 February 2011

20 Months....

 

Wow...Ethan is now 20 Months old.   It sounds so old when I say it out loud!  The truth is...he is getting to be such a big boy!  We have starting looking at day schools for him to start in the fall.  I realized how big he is when he wanted to join in the classrooms with the other kids during our tour.  He was so excited to be there and see all of the other children.

This month I leave with you just a few photos.  Last night was date night, which for Ethan means a sleepover with his cousins.  So I need to get going so I can pick up my baby bear!  It is way to quiet in this house this morning!



 sweet feet on his new stool (hopefully key to potty training)
 on the phone

 having a wild hair day today....works for the let's rock tee
 running everywhere



 still loving to read





little prep for the library

construction on both lots beside our house= constant entertainment

Cooking muffins with mom

Sincerely,
Scarlett


0 comments: